Welcome to Albert's Sermon Illustrations

In this blog, I have collected many stories, quotes, jokes and ideas that I use regularly in my sermons.I have tried to put in the sources and origins of these illustrations. If I have missed some or gotten the wrong sources, please let me know. I will update them. Feel free to use these illustrations for the glory of God. If you have some illustrations that you like to contribute, kindly add them to my blog, so that I and others may benefit from them. God bless!
Reverend Albert Kang

P/S: This is a free site and thus it has advertisements that are not in the blogger's control. If some of them are offensive, please ignore them. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Kids Are Funny - About the Bible

The statements below are said to have been written by actual students, that they are genuine and NOT retouched or corrected:


- Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.


- The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up on Mount cyanide to get the ten amendments.


- The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.


- The fifth commandment is to humor thy father and mother.


- The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.


- The epistles were wives of the apostles.


- The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.


- Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.


- Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.


- One of the opposums was St Matthew who was also a taximan.

No comments:

Post a Comment