Welcome to Albert's Sermon Illustrations

In this blog, I have collected many stories, quotes, jokes and ideas that I use regularly in my sermons.I have tried to put in the sources and origins of these illustrations. If I have missed some or gotten the wrong sources, please let me know. I will update them. Feel free to use these illustrations for the glory of God. If you have some illustrations that you like to contribute, kindly add them to my blog, so that I and others may benefit from them. God bless!
Reverend Albert Kang

P/S: This is a free site and thus it has advertisements that are not in the blogger's control. If some of them are offensive, please ignore them. Thank you for your understanding.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Mouse


There is a legend which says that there was a mouse who was very afraid of cats. She wished she could become a cat, her wish came true and she turned into a cat. 

Then she saw a dog and became afraid again and wished she were a dog. Her wish was granted and she turned into a dog. 

Then she saw a lion and she was terrified by his power and strength and wished she could become a lion so that she would not have to be terrified of the lion. Her wish was granted and she became a lion. 

Then she saw a man with a gun about to shoot her with his gun. You can imagine what happened next. She wished she could become a human and she did. 

But when she was sitting in her house she saw a mouse and she was scared of the mouse. The little mouse frightened her. 

To break the cycle of fear turn to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment