|Is that the pastor raising his hands to praise God?|
1. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
2. The people sitting next to me didn't seem very friendly.
3. The seats were too hard.
4. The coach (pastor) never came to call on me.
5. The referee (deacons) made a decision I disagreed with.
6. I was sitting with hypocrites—they came only to see what others were wearing.
7. Some of the games/services went into overtime, and I was late getting home.
8. The band (choir) did songs I didn't like.
9. The games/services were scheduled when I wanted to do other things.
10. My parents took me to too many games/churches when I was growing up.
11. Since I read a book about football (religion), I know more than the coaches (pastors) do anyhow.
12. I don't want to take my children, because I want them to choose for themselves what sport (religion) they like best.