Welcome to Albert's Sermon Illustrations

In this blog, I have collected many stories, quotes, jokes and ideas that I use regularly in my sermons.I have tried to put in the sources and origins of these illustrations. If I have missed some or gotten the wrong sources, please let me know. I will update them. Feel free to use these illustrations for the glory of God. If you have some illustrations that you like to contribute, kindly add them to my blog, so that I and others may benefit from them. God bless!
Reverend Albert Kang

P/S: This is a free site and thus it has advertisements that are not in the blogger's control. If some of them are offensive, please ignore them. Thank you for your understanding.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Releasing The Donkey

Image result for donkey tied to tree

A donkey was tied to a tree. A demon came and released him. The donkey entered the field of a farmer and began to eat everything. 

The farmer’s wife saw the donkey and was afraid that it would destroy the farm, took the rifle and killed it.

The donkey’s owner saw the dead donkey, got angry and also took his rifle and fired at the farmer's wife, killing her. 

When the farmer came home and saw that his wife was dead, he killed the donkey's owner.

The sons of the donkey owner, upon seeing that their father was dead, they burned the farmer's field. 

The farmer, in retaliation, shot and killed all of them.

The farmer was arrested and went to the gallow. 

When all the dead souls in hell asked the demon what he had done, the demon said:

"I did nothing evil, I just released the donkey."

Did you get it? The devil does not need to do much, and he is able to trigger the evil intention of human hearts to harm each other. 

So, let's consider carefully before seeking revenge! Be careful with how you respond to any situation because the only thing the devil needs to do is to“release the donkey”.

No comments:

Post a Comment