Welcome to Albert's Sermon Illustrations

In this blog, I have collected many stories, quotes, jokes and ideas that I use regularly in my sermons.I have tried to put in the sources and origins of these illustrations. If I have missed some or gotten the wrong sources, please let me know. I will update them. Feel free to use these illustrations for the glory of God. If you have some illustrations that you like to contribute, kindly add them to my blog, so that I and others may benefit from them. God bless!
Reverend Albert Kang

P/S: This is a free site and thus it has advertisements that are not in the blogger's control. If some of them are offensive, please ignore them. Thank you for your understanding.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Preparation - Quotable Quotes

Preparation
“The foundation of confidence in virtually every field is preparation.”Brian Tracy
“You cannot speak that which you do not know. You cannot share that which you do not feel. You cannot translate that which you do not have. And you cannot give that which you do not possess. To give it and to share it, and for it to be effective, you first need to have it. Good communication starts with good preparation.”Jim Rohn
“One of life’s most painful moments comes when we must admit that we didn’t do our homework, that we are not prepared.”Merlin Olsen
“The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”Benjamin Disraeli
“The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.”Arthur Ashe
“By chance, you will say, but chance only favors the mind which is prepared.”Louis Pasteur
“What distinguishes winners is the will to prepare to win.”Tony Jeary

No comments:

Post a Comment