Welcome to Albert's Sermon Illustrations

In this blog, I have collected many stories, quotes, jokes and ideas that I use regularly in my sermons.I have tried to put in the sources and origins of these illustrations. If I have missed some or gotten the wrong sources, please let me know. I will update them. Feel free to use these illustrations for the glory of God. If you have some illustrations that you like to contribute, kindly add them to my blog, so that I and others may benefit from them. God bless!
Reverend Albert Kang

P/S: This is a free site and thus it has advertisements that are not in the blogger's control. If some of them are offensive, please ignore them. Thank you for your understanding.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Virgin Birth?

A mother took her daughter to the doctor and asked him to give her an examination to determine the cause of the daughter's swollen abdomen.

It only took the doctor about 2 seconds to say, "Gimme a break, lady! Your daughter is pregnant!"


The mother turn red with fury, and she argued with the doctor that her daughter was a good girl, and would never compromise her reputation by having any sexual relationship with a boy.


The doctor faced the window and silently watched the horizon.


The mother became enraged and screamed, "Quit looking out the window! Aren't you paying attention to me?"


The doctor turned and looked puzzled, "Yes, of course I am paying attention, ma'am."

He then stared at the horizon again, "It's just that the last time this happened, a star appeared in the East, and three Wise Men came. I was hoping they'd show up again, and help me figure out who got your daughter pregnant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment